As reported previously, SHINee The 1st Concert in Singapore will be taking place on our sunny island during the upcoming September 10th. As such, the organisers (Running Into The Sun and Conceptual) will be holding an Official Ticket Sale Launch Event at *SCAPE for the sale of the concert tickets.
Ticket Sale Date: July 30th, Saturday
No. of Tickets: 6000
Ticket Pricings: S$218 (Terrace & Mosh Pit) / S$168 (Balcony) / S$138 (Partially Restricted)
(All tickets are exclusive of S$3 Sistic booking fee.)
Tickets will go on sale on July 30th, 9AM at *SCAPE and 10AM via SISTIC website, hotline (+65 6348 5555) and all islandwide outlets.
Official Ticket Sale Launch Event
Ticket Sale Timing: 9AM to 5PM
Things to Take Note:
- Official queue will start at 11.59pm on 29 July 2011.
- Everyone in the official queue will be given wrist tags which entitles each person to purchase tickets at the designated sistic counters at *SCAPE. Those without the tags are not allowed to join in the queue.
- 5 SISTIC Counters will be dedicated for SHINee World Concert Singapore purchase only.
- If you need to visit the restroom, please approach a staff. He/She will issue you a tag, and you’ll be given 15 minutes.
- To retain your place in the queue, you will have to be present throughout the entire time, if not your place will be given up to the next person in line. This is to ensure fairness and to prevent anyone from cutting the queue.
- If someone is going to take over your shift, please do so before 7am. Changing of shift will mean a swap and not an additional person in the queue. Changing of shift will not be allowed after 7am.
- Please note that having a wrist tag will not ensure that there will still be tickets available when it comes to your turn at the counter.
- RITS reserves the right to ban anyone who might potentially be a threat to the safety of others.
- More than 1,000 exclusive mosh pit tickets will be allocated at *SCAPE out of the limited 2,000 mosh pit tickets that are available!
- Tickets of all categories will be available for sale at both *SCAPE and SISTIC.
- Each person is entitled to purchase up to a maximum of 4 tickets per transaction.
Fans are encouraged to start queuing from 11:59PM onwards on July 29th when barricades and security measures are in place. Sale of tickets will commence at 9AM sharp.
There will be very helpful coordinators around on-site to assist in answering any intelligent questions. The security personnel on-site will help to ensure safety and order.
Be the first 500 to purchase your concert tickets at *SCAPE and you will enjoy an exclusive 10% discount off! (Not applicable to S$138 category which belongs to the partially restricted view seats)
While queuing between 12am to 3am, fans can also enjoy a special Fan Service from F&N to keep themselves refreshed in the queue. Flash your SHINee World Concert ticket at the information counter at *SCAPE and you may stand a chance to walk away with a mystery voucher (only limited to the first 300 tickets).
Don’t miss out SHINee’s 1st Concert in Singapore as it will only be held for ONE NIGHT here.
Click on the link(s) and check out the official facebook event page for SHINee World Concert in Singapore and be sure to read the additional FAQs about the concert too!
Meanwhile, do follow HallyuSG on twitter to receive instant updates on the event!
Don’t forget to also check out Running Into The Sun on facebook and twitter too!
Proudly Presented by:
Concert Organisers: Running Into The Sun and Conceptual
Official Sponsor: Hewlett Packard (HP)
Official Drink: F&N
Official Bubble Tea: SHARE TEA
Official Venue Partner: *SCAPE
Leave a Reply