Sundown Festival 2011
Organiser: Red Spade Entertainment Pte Ltd
Date: November 26th, 2011 (Saturday)
Time: Doors open from 5.30pm
Venue: Marina Promenade F1 Pit Area
Duration: Approximately 5 hours (with 4 intervals of 10mins each)
- ViViD – 24th November, 1740hrs via JL 719
- Teen Top – 24th November, 2359hrs via KE 641
- Zhang Yun Jing – 25th November, 1235hrs via CI753
- Hebe Tien – 25th November, 1850hrs via SQ877
- Show Luo – 26th November, 1235hrs via CI753
- ViViD – 27th November, 0820hrs via JL 712
- Teen Top – 27th November, 0130hrs via KE 642
- Zhang Yun Jing – 28th November, 1025hrs via CI752
- Hebe Tien – 28th November, 1220hrs via SQ878
- Show Luo – 27th November, 0720hrs via GE888
There will be 2 types of tickets – VIP pit area (right infront of stage) and Free Standing. 150 VIP tickets will be allocated for each VIP pit area.
Tickets are available for sale via SISTIC website, hotline (+65 6348 5555) and all islandwide outlets.
Quoted from Red Spade Entertainment’s Festival Director (Programming), Samantha Chan in a media statement:
“Through Sundown Festival, we hope to bring about a sense of unity and pride of being Asian, using the Festival as a platform to support Asian music and musicians, and to cultivate interest and appreciation of Asian music and cultures among Festival supporters across the region.”
Just like the previous years, there will be Fan Meet for the artistes this year as well. Only Teen Top, ViViD and Zhang Yun Jing will be present for the Fan Meet. The Fan Meet will be held at Novena Square 2 at 6pm on November 25th where non-ticket holders are allowed to attend too. Photography and autograph session passes can be won from Sundown sponsors’ contest and these lucky winners will get to go up on stage with the artistes during the Fan Meet.
Be the first 150 customers who spend S$50 between 11am to 4pm on November 25th and redeem an exclusive poster for the autograph session! (Limit to 50 autographs per artiste/group)
In the meantime, remember to mark your calendar for 26th November! Be it rain or shine, you can look forward to a whole range of authentic street food from Japan, Korea and Taiwan at the Festival too!
Zhang Yun Jing
Fans can also vote for the songs that the artistes will be performing during Sundown Festival. Simply follow the below steps to do so!
- ‘Like’ Sundown Festival Fan Page on Facebook (HERE)
- Click under ‘Poll’ and vote for your favorite songs
- Songs with the highest votes will be performed at the Festival!