Dates of Festival: 12th to 18th March 2012
Venue: City Square Mall, Level 1 Atrium (How to Get There?)
- First 100 visitors who join in the opening ceremony celebration will walk away with goodie bags!
- Korean traditional music performer Coco Jeong Gyeong Hwa will be performing live during the opening ceremony.
- Finals of K-Pop Star Talent Contest will be taking pace on 18th March at 7.30pm, where K-Pop impressionists or aspiring K-Pop singers will compete for the top prize of a pair of return air tickets to Korea.
- Korean-made merchandise will be available for sale.
- Skincare, cosmetic, culinary workshops, as well as a Taste Korea! cooking contest will be showcased on stage.
- Other free activities include Korean traditional games and Hanbok dress up with photo-taking.
Details of K-Pop Star Talent Contest:
Semi-Finals: 17th March 2012 (Saturday), 7pm to 10pm
Finals: 18th March 2012 (Sunday), 7.30pm to 9.30pm
Details of Taste Korea! Cooking Contest:
Semi-Finals: 17th March 2012 (Saturday), 11am to 1pm (Group 1), 2.30pm to 4.30pm (Group 2)
Finals: 18th March 2012 (Sunday), 2pm to 3pm
Source: Official Press Release of Culture We Love: Korean Festival 2012