- From Korea: Songzio, Beyond Closet, D.GNAK, General Idea, Resurrection and Vandal
- From Japan: Diet Butcher Slim Skin, Factotum, Jun Hashimoto and Pascal Donquino
- From UK: Spencer Hart, Matthew Miller, Casely Hayford and Bodybound
- From France: Alexis Mabille
- From USA: Richard Chai
- From Singapore: Reckless Ericka
- From Germany: MCM (Highlight: MCM will be showcasing its full range of Autumn/Winter 2012/13 for the first time in Singapore during the closing gala on 22nd April)
- World Runway II (Showcasing talent of stylists from Singapore, Japan & UK)
Tickets to MFW shows are priced at S$40 each (excluding Gala shows) and will be available for sale via SISTIC from 4th April onwards. Only 20% out of the total 500 seats per show will be released to the public for purchase, so be sure to grab the tickets fast to avoid any disappointment!
Date: April 18th, 2012 (Wednesday)
Venue: Marina Bay Sands Expo & Convention Center, Hall F
Ticket Price: S$180.00 (Nett proceeds will go to charity)
Note: Those who are interested in attending, please R.S.V.P with Stephanie at MFW.ASIA.email@example.com or +65 8613 0089 for tickets to MFW Opening Gala Night.
What can you expect from MFW Opening Gala?
- 2 international renown labels – Spencer Hart (UK) & Songzio (Korea) will be featured during the gala show. Spencer Hart is a burgeoning Savile Row brand that dresses top stars like Jay-Z, Kanye West, Robbie Williams, David Bowie, Matthew Williamson, Tommy Hilfger and many others, as clients. Songzio is labeled as Korea’s best designer and this brand is highly recognized for counting stars like 2PM, TVXQ, Super Junior, Won Bin, etc.
- Appearance of Se7en & Tanihara Shosuke
- Performances from Korean music trio 8EIGHT and youtube sensations Sungha Jung & Megan Lee
- Korean singer Se7en (Performing on 19th)
- Korean music trio 8EIGHT (Performing on 19th)
- Korean male model and actor Lee Soo Hyuk
- Korean-American rock band Royal Pirates (Performing on 21st)
- Japanese actor Kamiji Yusuke
- Japanese singer-composer H Zett M
Stay tuned to HallyuSG on twitter as we bring you more updates of the event!
In the meantime, don’t forget to check out Men’s Fashion Week 2012 official facebook page and twitter for more information as well! They will be giving out 200 tickets to MFW and details to stand a chance to win the tickets are below:
Source: Men’s Fashion Week 2012