Besides the dance workshop, BEATBURGER will also be featured at the GAJA!, an every Thursday K-pop Night presented by The Butter Factory in collaboration with Play Projects on 21st June 2012. Expect a 2-hour long of K-pop and electro deejaying set, as well as a dance showcase that is guaranteed to get everyone on the floor!
1) BEATBURGER dance workshop
- Date: 20th June 2012 (Wednesday)
- Time: 8pm – 9.30pm
- Venue: Copthorne King’s Hotel, Marquis Room Level 2
- On-Site Registration: 7.15pm – 7.45pm
- Cost: S$50 with GAJA! presale pass / S$35 for workshop only
- Limited to 80 pax only
- Drop an email to [email protected] to pre-register for the workshop early!
2) GAJA! presents BEATBURGER
- Date: 21st June 2012 (Thursday)
- Time: 10pm – 3am
- Venue: The Butter Factory
- Cover Charge: S$30 including 1 drink
- Early Bird Special: S$25 including 1 drink
- Limited pre-sale tickets are available at the club every Thursday night and at The Butter Factory’s office (73 Circular Road #03-01) every Mon-Fri between 11am-7pm; Cash payment only!
- RSVP to the event HERE!
Find out more about BEATBURGER at their facebook page HERE!
Where music, cultures and fans connect