Fans of ‘Running Man Sparta’ Kim Jong Kook are in for a sweet treat this February! Holding his fan meeting in Singapore for the first time, the singer will be performing a string of his top hits including releases off his latest solo album ‘Journey Home’. Fans can also look forward to a series of fun-filled activities and interactions with the ‘Commander’ during the showcase which is scheduled to be held on the evening of February 22nd, 2013.
Duration: Approx. 1 hour
**Top-up Option Price: Photo Taking Pass (S$68) – Refer to T&Cs below!
- Each showcase ticket holder (regardless of category purchased) is entitled to the option of making a top-up, to purchase ONE of the following: An autograph pass for S$48 OR a photo taking pass for S$68.
- Limited autograph & photo taking passes are available on a first come first serve basis.
- One autograph pass is entitled to one official poster for the artiste to autograph on. The poster will be issued by organiser on event day (23rd Feb) at the venue (IMM) itself.
- One photo taking pass entitles one person to one group photo with Kim Jong Kook and 7 other pass holders, which is a total of 8 persons and artiste in one photo.
- Photo taking session will take place on 22nd Feb, 9pm after the end of the showcase.
- There will be a standard photo formation to adhere to. Each photo taking pass holder will draw lot before the photo taking session to determine their standing position in the photo. This is to ensure equal fairness among all such that everyone will enjoy close proximity with the artiste.
- Photography & Videography are strictly NOT allowed during the showcase.
- Autograph session on 23rd Feb is OPEN to the public for free viewing. Those who have topped-up for the autograph pass will have the privilege to queue at an exclusive area at the front of the stage.
- There will also be a designated area allocated at the fansign venue as a special privilege for those who have purchased the photo taking pass should they choose to attend the autograph session at IMM.
- Photo taking pass holders are NOT entitled to free poster and latecomers will NOT be entertained. Latecomers will not be allowed inside the exclusive area and will have to join the public area.