Homegrown K-pop girl group SKarf will be holding an exclusive showcase in Singapore this August, titled SKarf ‘Dreams Come True‘ showcase. Comprising of 5 members (Tasha, Ferlyn, Hana, Jenny and JooA), SKarf recently made a comeback in May with their first mini album ‘Luv Virus’, which has received much positive response from the fans. Come August 11th, fans of the K-pop group will be treated to an exciting lineup of performances along with up-close interactions with the girls at the exclusive showcase organised by Alpha Entertainment.
SKarf ‘Dreams Come True’ Showcase in Singapore
- Premier Category – S$128 (Includes Premier Cat ticket, Fansign priority pass, Limited edition showcase card, Group picture card)
- Category A – S$118 (Includes Cat A ticket, Fansign priority pass, Limited edition showcase card, Group picture card)
- Category B – S$98 (Includes Cat B ticket, Limited edition showcase card, Group picture card)
- Category C – S$78 (Includes Cat C ticket, Limited edition showcase card)
- Category D – S$58 (Includes Cat D ticket, Limited edition showcase card)
SKarf will also be holding a Fan Sign session on 10th August 2013, 7.30PM at Bugis+ Atrium, where all fans are invited to join the event that is capped at the first 400 fans in queue. Ticket holders of Premier Category and Category A tickets will be entitled to join the priority queue for the fan sign event.
For more information on the showcase, visit Alpha Entertainment’s Facebook page HERE!