Homegrown K-pop girl group SKarf will be holding an exclusive showcase in Singapore this August, titled SKarf ‘Dreams Come True‘ showcase. Comprising of 5 members (Tasha, Ferlyn, Hana, Jenny and JooA), SKarf recently made a comeback in May with their first mini album ‘Luv Virus’, which has received much positive response from the fans. Come August 11th, fans of the K-pop group will be treated to an exciting lineup of performances along with up-close interactions with the girls at the exclusive showcase organised by Alpha Entertainment.
SKarf ‘Dreams Come True’ Showcase in Singapore
- Premier Category – S$128 (Includes Premier Cat ticket, Fansign priority pass, Limited edition showcase card, Group picture card)
- Category A – S$118 (Includes Cat A ticket, Fansign priority pass, Limited edition showcase card, Group picture card)
- Category B – S$98 (Includes Cat B ticket, Limited edition showcase card, Group picture card)
- Category C – S$78 (Includes Cat C ticket, Limited edition showcase card)
- Category D – S$58 (Includes Cat D ticket, Limited edition showcase card)
SKarf will also be holding a Fan Sign session on 10th August 2013, 7.30PM at Bugis+ Atrium, where all fans are invited to join the event that is capped at the first 400 fans in queue. Ticket holders of Premier Category and Category A tickets will be entitled to join the priority queue for the fan sign event.
For more information on the showcase, visit Alpha Entertainment’s Facebook page HERE!
Where music, cultures and fans connect