Thirteen of K-Pop’s hottest acts will descend Singapore this November for the unprecedented 2013 MBC Korean Music Wave concert. Scheduled to take place on November 16 at 7pm at the scenic Gardens by the Bay, the MBC Korean Music Wave concert (or Music Wave in short) is the largest ever multi-band K-Pop concert on the island-republic and is jointly organized by one of South Korea’s biggest broadcasters, Munhwa Broadcasting Corporation, and Singapore-based Fatfish Entertainment.
Date: November 16th, 2013 (Saturday)
Venue: The Meadow, Gardens by the Bay (16,000 standing capacity)
- F.T. Island
- Miss A
- TaeTiSeo (MCs for the concert)
MBC will showcase Music Wave Singapore 2013 over its free-to-air TV station (MBC-TV Channel 11) in South Korea and this delayed broadcast will reach up to 10 million viewers. Tickets for the K-Pop extravaganza in Singapore will be available from http://www.singtic.com from 2nd Sep (12am), and priority booking will commence on 1st Sep, 9am to 6pm at *SCAPE.
- Tickets sold are not refundable and not exchangeable
- Children below 6 years old are not allowed
- Drinks, food and weapons will not be allowed into the venue
- Gates will open 3 hours before event
- Best View, Best Atmosphere – Access to Super VIP mosh pit on event day
- No queue – Flash pass and get escorted into venue by crew
- Access to Rehearsal Session – First time in the history of concerts held in Singapore, Super VIP pass-holder is allowed to access the rehearsal sessions on 15th & 16th Nov 2013 (scheduled access at time to be announced)
- Access to Press Conference – First 50 Super VIP pass-holders will get invitation to attend the official Press Conference of the event to be held on the 15th Nov 2013
Where music, cultures and fans connect