While we did a mini review and preview of the contents in K-Pop Now! last week, we’re really glad to hear that some of you have already gotten your copies at the bookstores in Singapore! For those who have not, here’s your chance to bring home one of these copies that we have on hand right now!
For a span of three weeks, we’ll be posting K-Pop related questions on our web site and all you need to do is email us the answers to stand a chance! Every week, TWO winners will be chosen at random, and they will each walk away with a copy of K-Pop Now! (worth S$20/bf GST), courtesy of the publisher Tuttle Publishing & author Mark James Russell.
Simply send your answers to [email protected] with the email subject “WIN K-Pop Now!“, including your personal particulars, and we’ll pick the winners at the end of each contest. This contest is open to ALL, and we welcome our local & international readers to take part in it! (Please read the T&Cs below for more details)
Week 3 (18 Feb – 25 Feb 2014)
- Question 1:
Who are the members of Super Junior-KRY?
- Question 2: What award did Girls Generation win at the first YouTube Music awards?
(Scroll to the bottom to view if you’re one of the winners for Week 1 & 2’s contest!)
Email Subject: WIN K-Pop Now!
K-Pop Now! is a newly released book by author Mark James Russell who has covered Korean pop culture for publications like the New York Times, Billboard and Newsweek. This book is currently available for sale at all major bookstores in Singapore.
READ about the review of K-Pop Now! here: https://www.hallyusg.net/2014/01/26/reviewbook-get-insights-to-the-korean-music-revolution-with-k-pop-now/
Terms & Conditions
- This contest is open to all local/international readers.
- All participants are to answer both questions and email the full details as stated above in order to qualify.
- Collection of prize will be via direct post. Please ensure that your address is entered correctly.
- All winners will be notified by email in addition to the announcement(s) on our web site and SNS. Winners are to acknowledge the email and respond within 48 hours, otherwise the prize will be forfeited automatically and we’ll pick another winner.
- HallyuSG reserves the right to select the winners at random.
Week 1 (30 Jan – 06 Feb 2014): Joanne Wong Pei Yi (Singapore), Yong Xue Ying (Malaysia)
Week 2 (08 Feb – 15 Feb 2014): [REPICKED WINNERS] Lai Min Yee (Singapore), Lim Cai Jun (Singapore)
Week 3 (18 Feb – 25 Feb 2014): Hazel Ma Rui Qi (Singapore), Naomi Ang Yu Lin (Singapore)
Where music, cultures and fans connect