In a week’s time, MXM will finally be making their way to Singapore to hold their [MATCH UP] Fanmeeting next Friday, May 5. The duo are also scheduled to make a public appearance at their open press conference at Gain City Sungei Kadut a day ahead of the Fanmeeting, where they’ll meet press and fans to answer some questions on stage.
MXM has recently participated in a project unit called ‘YDPP‘ with former Produce 101 Season 2’s contestants Jeong Se-woon and Lee Gwang-hyun, releasing a fresh and upbeat track ‘Love It Live It‘. The duo also dropped their double single Rematch in March, which consisted of two tracks “Gone Cold” (title) and “Love Me Now”. Tickets to the upcoming Fanmeeting are available for sale via APACTix while they last, and you wouldn’t want to miss their first show in Singapore! Find out more details of the fan benefits here.
Stand a chance to WIN a pair of VIP tickets to catch MXM in Singapore! 3 winners will be picked to walk away with a pair of VIP (Seated) tickets each (worth $496/pair), which include the VIP fan benefits such as Hi-Touch & group photo opportunity with MXM!
Simply follow the steps below to participate:
- Follow @HallyuSG on Instagram
- Leave a comment on our MXM Instagram contest post and tell us why you want to attend the Fanmeeting!
- Tag a friend you would bring along to catch MXM at the Fanmeeting
- Double up your winning chance if the friend whom you’ve tagged is following us on Instagram too!
Terms & Conditions
– Only single entry is allowed per Instagram account.
– Contest is open to International fans for participation as well, but does not include any other expenses such as accommodation or air ticket.
– Complimentary tickets are strictly prohibited for sale. Any winner caught reselling the tickets will have their tickets forfeited immediately and banned from future contests.
– The giveaway will end on 30 April 2018, 2359 hrs. Winners will be announced on the Instagram post itself within the following 48 hrs.
MXM [MATCH UP] Fanmeeting in Singapore is organised by IME Singapore. Be sure to stay tuned to our social media for live updates of the event on show day!
Stay Connected to our Channels:
Subscribe to our E-Newsletter: https://eepurl.com/cbZkyn