Girls’ Generation’s Yoona will be visiting Singapore as a brand spokesperson for H:CONNECT on 21 July 2018, as shared on the brand’s official Facebook page.
Many K-pop stars have been seen decking out in H:CONNECT outfits, such as Girls’ Generation, Uee, BoA, f(x) and SHINee, as the brand introduces fashion in chic and contemporary styles. Yoona will be promoting H:CONNECT’s new Summer collection that focuses on vibrant and lively summer styles, which is currently available in stores.
H:CONNECT is giving fans an opportunity to meet Yoona in person at the outdoor Fan-Meeting session which will be held at Bugis Junction! Here’s how you can attend the event:
- Spend S$80* – Get 1 ticket to attend the H:CONNECT x YOONA Fan Meeting + 1 free YOONA poster
- Spend $120* – Get 1 ticket to attend the H:CONNECT x YOONA Fan Meeting + 1 free H:CONNECT baseball cap
- Spend $260^ – Stand the chance to MEET & GET YOONA’s AUTOGRAPH on stage
- Spend $320^ – Stand the chance to get STYLED BY YOONA or Receive a special YOONA AUTOGRAPHED GIFT
- *Single receipt member spending valid from 22 June – 21 July @ Bugis Junction and 22 June – 15 July @ hconnect.com
- ^Cumulative member spending valid from 22 June – 15 July
- Promotion valid for H:Members only
- Tickets and gifts subject to availability.
- Other T&Cs apply.
Shop H:CONNECT at Bugis Junction #01-101 or online at https://sg.hconnect.com/!
Girls’ Generation last visited Singapore as a group five years ago in 2013, where they held their sold-out world tour ‘Girls & Peace’. Watch this space as we keep you updated on her upcoming appearance in Singapore!
Stay Connected to our Channels:
Subscribe to our E-Newsletter: https://eepurl.com/cbZkyn
Where music, cultures and fans unite