Traveling to South Korea soon? Together with HanaTour (Singapore), we will be offering a special package for our readers that will include a concert experience to the upcoming Incheon K-pop Concert 2018, as well as a guided tour to explore Ganghwa while you are there, which is known for its famous local products in Korea.
The Incheon K-pop Concert 2018 is held annually to promote Incheon as the city of K-pop. This year, it will be held on 1st September 2018 at the Main Stadium in Incheon Munhak Sports Complex, featuring headliners such as B.A.P, NU’EST W, NCT 127, Stray Kids, Red Velvet and many others.
The package will include the following:-
- 1 night hotel accommodation @ Ganghwa Everich Hotel or similar, with daily breakfast
- Tour & Meal as per itinerary
- 1 ticket per person to Incheon K-pop Concert 2018 on 1st September
- Concert ticket will be based on standing at ground floor
For those who wish to explore the best of Ganghwa like a local, the tour will include destinations such as Ganghwa Hanok & Fabric Experience Center, Dongmak Beach, Ganghwa Nature Experience Center and more, where one can try their hands on Korean traditional weaving, animal feeding and archery, etc.
Booking Terms & Conditions
- All prices are Nett, in Singapore Dollars (SGD)
- Packages will be sold on a first-come-first-serve basis, based on availability
- Itinerary may be subject to change if there are any unexpected circumstances
- This special package is only available for tour start date: 1 September 2018
- Benefits that are not utilised cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash
- Bookings can be made via email@example.com when you quote “HALLYUSG x INCHEON K-POP CONCERT 2018” as your email subject title. All bookings must be received latest by 24 August 2018 with the following particulars:
- Email Subject: HALLYUSG x INCHEON K-POP CONCERT 2018
- Full Name as per passport:
- Date of Birth:
- Passport Number:
- Email Address:
- Contact Number:
- Promo Code in Email: HALLYUSG
For inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply