BTOB’s Yook Sungjae will be holding an intimate Meet & Greet session in Singapore on September 22, 2018 at Bugis Junction X Bugis+. The idol star was recently in Singapore with his members where they performed at HallyuPopFest 2018.
For fans who wish to catch a glimpse of the artiste, there will be 80 pairs of tickets up for grabs through Samsung contest. Stand to win a pair of tickets to the Meet & Greet session, along with BTOB’s 11th Mini Album and receive a 12-month Viu Premium Subscription when you:
1. Purchase selected Samsung Galaxy products*
2. Share your favourite feature of your purchased device on Samsung’s FB contest post (the best comment wins!)
*Eligible products include Galaxy Note9, S9/S9+, Tab S4 or Tab A 10.5. Please bring along your receipt for verification upon event registration. Contest ends 18 September, 11:59pm. T&Cs apply.
Viu Singapore is also holding a contest, giving away 50 pairs of meet-and-greet invites to catch Yook Sung Jae up-close and personal on Sept 22 (Saturday) at Bugis Junction! To participate, simply follow the steps below by Sept 20, 1200hrs: (Winners will be contacted on the same day)
- Be a registered Viu user (either Free of Premium subscriber);
- Watch this episode of All the Butlers on Viu, and find out why Yook Sung Jae calls himself ‘Six Cash’;
- Enter and submit your response on this contest form on Viu Singapore’s Facebook Page.
Stay tuned to us for more updates of the above event!