Celebrate the best of Hallyu (K-wave) at the 2019 K-World Festa, which brings together stars, fans, music and culture under various programs that will stretch across 10 days in South Korea this August. Happening from August 15 to 24, the 10-day mega festival aims to introduce K-Culture with specialized programs that will feature a different theme for each venue.
There will be a variety of content to look forward to, such as K-pop concerts, Award ceremonies, Fan Meeting events with top Hallyu stars, Fan Zone created by fans, and more. All these events will be taking place at the Seoul Olympic Park, which houses the KSPO DOME (Gymnastics Arena), SK Handball Stadium, Olympic Hall and Haneul Plaza.
We are pleased to announce that HallyuSG will be collaborating with HanaTour (Singapore), one of Korea’s biggest travel agencies, to offer LIMITED number of tickets to our readers & followers for the following events taking place during the 2019 K-World Festa:
- Opening Ceremony (Day 1 – Aug 15), KSPO DOME
- Opening Ceremony (Day 2 – Aug 16), KSPO DOME
- CeluvTV Live Show (Aug 20), KSPO DOME
- 2019 Soribada Best K-Music Awards (Aug 22), KSPO DOME
- 2019 Soribada Best K-Music Awards (Aug 23), KSPO DOME
- Closing Ceremony (Aug 24), KSPO DOME
Interested fans are now able to place your booking with us to secure your tickets in advance. Booking is open to fans of all nationalities and countries (including Singapore!) until 4 August 2019.
How Does It Work?
Found an event above that you want to attend during the 10-day festival? Send in your booking quick, because tickets are limited and they are available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Once booking and payment have been received, you will be issued a HanaTour voucher via email. (Payment details will follow after you have submitted your booking via email)
All packages come with an admission ticket to Running Man Experience Center, a mask pack, and a discount coupon* for SM Duty Free. (*T&Cs apply)
- Opening Ceremony Day 1: A.C.E, DIA, Dreamcatcher, D1CE, Giant Pink, Jeong Se Woon, Kim Dong Han, Kim Jae Hwan, Lim Jae Hyun, NATURE, Newkidd, Park Bom, THE BOYZ, Weki Meki, 1THE9
- Opening Ceremony Day 2: CLC, DJ DOC, Golden Child, Hwang Chi Yeul, JBJ95, KARD, Lovelyz, Minseo, Mommyson, Monsta X, Nam Tae Hyun, NATURE, NCT DREAM, Oh My Girl, Red Velvet, Woody
- CeluvTV Live Show: AB6IX, Ha Sung Woon, ITZY, NATURE
- 2019 Soribada Best K-Music Awards Day 1
- 2019 Soribada Best K-Music Awards Day 2
- Closing Ceremony: ATEEZ, April, Baek Z Young, Cherry Bullet, CIX, (G)I-DLE, GWSN, Ha Sung Woon, ITZY, Kisum, LOONA, NATURE, N.Flying, ONEUS, Stray Kids, Super Junior
Seating Map & Ticket Pricing
***IMPORTANT: Blue zone (2F Seating) is applicable for Koreans only, hence not available for international booking. A new zone – Green zone (1F seating) is now OPEN for booking only for the Opening and Closing Ceremonies & CeluvTV Live Show.
For other zones, pricing is as follows represented by the zone color:
- Opening Ceremony (Day 1 – Aug 15): SGD230 | SGD230| SGD60
- Opening Ceremony (Day 2 – Aug 16): SGD230 | SGD230| SGD60
- CeluvTV Live Show (Aug 20): SGD230 | SGD230| SGD60
- 2019 Soribada Best K-Music Awards (Aug 22): SGD290 | SGD290 | Add SGD175 for Blue Carpet
- 2019 Soribada Best K-Music Awards (Aug 23): SGD290 | SGD290 | Add SGD175 for Blue Carpet
- Closing Ceremony (Aug 24): SGD230 | SGD230| SGD60
Seatmap for Opening Ceremony:
Seatmap for Closing Ceremony:
Terms & Conditions
- Ticket availability is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Selection of seat/zone is not available. Tickets are based in either Floor Standing/Seating or 1F seating.
- Tickets purchased are non-refundable and change of date is not allowed.
- A confirmation voucher will be sent 2 weeks prior to event (subject to change). Customer is required to present the confirmation code shown on the voucher to exchange for the entry at event booth on the day itself.
- HanaTour Pte Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- To inquire further, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “HALLYUSG x HANATOUR x KWORLD FESTA” as your email subject title with the following particulars:
1. Email Subject: HALLYUSG x HANATOUR x KWORLD FESTA
2. Full Name as per passport:
3. Date of Birth:
4. Passport Number:
6. Email Address:
7. Contact Number:
8. Ticket for: (Eg. Opening Ceremony Day 1)
9. Ticket Category: (FLOOR Standing/FLOOR Seating/1F Seating)
10. No. of Tickets:
11. Promo code: HALLYUSG
For inquiries, please email: email@example.com
Leave a Reply